Friday, January 8, 2010

i.d.e.a.s. for the WORLD

Dear VERITASians,

Welcome to 2010, and welcome back to the office for an exciting new year!

Firstly, I would like to thank all VERITASians who have made last year a success with our hard work, dedication and loyalty. I am so proud of all of us. Despite the challenging economic situation in the world and in Malaysia, we managed not only to survive but to achieve many great things as well. I am especially proud that all the VERITAS companies secured many new projects in 2009 that will ensure our growth and continued achievement this year. With all our efforts, 2010 may end up being the best year in VERITAS’ history!

This year will also see the launch of a new VERITAS corporate theme…. "i.d.e.a.s for the WORLD!" This theme, which is based on our core values, will reinforce our identity as an international design firm, and unlike past themes it will remain in place for at least 5 years. I hope that we will all embrace this theme in our everyday lives by working harder/smarter, improving our technical/language skills, meeting international standards of design and generally being more knowledgeable/open to foreign cultures and experiences.

Lastly, I want to personally express my gratitude to all VERITASians for your support and encouragement for me as CEO of VERITAS Design Group. I look forward to building a successful career and a great company together with all of you in the years to come.


David M. Hashim
4 January, 2010

2 comments:

  1. previously cannot be commented..or rather it is moderated..

    ReplyDelete